- 1 SSC Recruitment 2022 | Combined Higher Secondary Level Deatils
- 2 SSC CHSL Important Dates
- 3 SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 Application Fees
- 4 How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2022 Application
- 5 Important Links section of SSC GD Apply
SSC CHSL 2022: SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published an official notification about Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL), 2022. HS Passed candidates will be able to appear SSC CHSL Exam. Candidates who passed CHSL will be eligible to get Government jobs under Central Govt in various departments.
If you are an SSC aspirant and waiting for the SSC CHSL Exam notification’s latest update, you are requested to check the complete article to know about the SSC CHSL Exam details 2022.
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Dates: 1st February 2022 to 7th March 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022 | Combined Higher Secondary Level Deatils
Notification Type: Assam Govt. Job
Name of the Post: SSC CHSL 2022
Recruitment Conducted by: Staff Selection Commission, India
Eligible Posts: LDC/JSA, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & DEO
Qualification Required: Candidate needs to be HS passed.
Exam Mode: Online
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st January 2022.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the rule set earlier.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Important Dates
Anyone who have completed 12th standard, and wants to apply SSC CHSL 2022 exam can apply through online mode starting from 1st February 2022. The last date of Registration into SSC CHSL at SSC portal is 7th March 2022. Also candidates has to pay his/her application fee last date by 7th March 2022.
|Online Application Start||01-Feb-22|
|Registration Last Date||07-Mar-22|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07-Mar-22|
|Correction Date||11th to 15th March 2022|
|Tier I Exam Date||May-22|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 Application Fees
To submit online application into Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Online Form 2022, candidates who belong to General or OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Candidates who belong to SC or ST are exempted from the application fee. Women/PwD/Ex-servicemen category candidates will also not need to make any payment as place of application fee while applying for SSC CHSL application 2022.
|Persons with Disabilities||Exempted|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2022 Application
Interested candidates are requested to follow the below instructions in order to submit online application for SSC CHSL 2022 Application.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section of SSC CHSL 2022 Application.
- Go to Direct Application link.
- Register yourself in the SSC Website.
- Skip Registration and login if you already registered user.
- Go to the application portal and Apply For SSC CHSL 2022 Application.
- Fill the complete form accordingly,
- Upload Sign and Photo.
- Now check once and Submit.
Important Links section of SSC GD Apply
- SSC CHSL Direct Application Link – Register | Login
- Official Notification – View | Download
- SSC Official Website – Visit
- Join Our WhatsApp Group – Join
- Join Our Telegram Group – Join
- Like us on Facebook – Like
What is SSC?
SSC full form is Staff Selection Commission. SSC Conducts various exams under their Commission so as to recruit new officers to Govt departments.
What is the Full form of CHSL?
CHSL Full form is Combined Higher Secondary Level.
What is the last date of SSC CHSL Apply?
Candidates will be able to apply for CHSL SSC Exam till 7th March 2022.
What is the Last date of applying SSC CHSL 2022?
7th March 2022 is the last date of applying SSC CHSL 2022.
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 | SSC Notification for MTS Exam for more than 11,409 vacancies
- BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 | Grade III And Grade IV ADR Result
- Indian Navy Admit Card 2022 | Download Admit for MR & SSR Written Exam and PFT
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for Navik & Yantrik 300 vacancy