- 1 Central TET 2022 Exam Details
- 2 CTET Result 2022 Dates
- 3 Important Dates of CTET Exam
- 4 How to check CTET Result 2021
- 5 Important Links of Central TET Result
- 6 About CTET?
- 7 Previous Trends of CTET Result year-wise
CTET Result 2022: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) published the official result of 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Candidates who appeared CTET which was conducted on from 15th December to 13th January can now check their CTET results and Answer Key below..
Central TET 2022 Exam Details
Name of Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test, 2022
Edition: 15th Edition of CTET
Name of Board: Central Board of Secondary Education
Date of Exam: from 15th December 2021 to 13th January 2022
Quiz On : Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2022
Type of Exam: Written Examination
CTET Answer Key Status – Released
CTET December 2021 Result Status – Result Released
CTET Result Declared Date – 9th March 2022
CTET Result 2022 Dates
CTET December 2021 which was held in the month of December 2022 has been released on today i.e. – 9th March 2022.
CTET Result Date: 9th March 2022 (Declared).
Important Dates of CTET Exam
|CTET 2021 Notification||20-09-2021|
|CTET 2021 Online Registration Starts From||20-09-2021|
|Last Date to fill Online Application CTET 2021||25-10-2021|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card||26-10-2021 before 15.30 hrs|
|CTET 2021 Online Correction Schedule||28-10-2021 to 03-11-2021|
|Change Exam Centre||November 7 to 16, 2020|
|CTET 2021 Admit Card Download||11-12-2021|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022|
|Release of CTET 2021 Answer Key||23-01-2022|
|CTET 2021 Result Release||9th March 2022|
|CTET 2021 Certificates’ Dispatch Date||March 2022|
How to check CTET Result 2021
If you have submitted an application for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and appeared CTET Examination held in the month of January 2021 can check your eligibility now.
- Scroll down to the Important Links of CTET result section.
- Click on the Check Result Link
- Enter your Roll No to check your Result.
Important Links of Central TET Result
- CTET Dec 2021 – Answer Keys
- Check your Result – Check Here
- Official Website – Visit
- Join Our WhatsApp Group – Join
- Join Our Telegram Group – Join
- Like us on Facebook – Like
CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test provides an opportunity to the candidates to join central Government Schools like NVS/KVS/Tibetan Schools etc. as teachers. States that don’t have the provision of State TET also recruit Teachers from CTET only.
What is CTET?
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is one of the Central level Teacher Selection Tests conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice a year.
What is the Full Form of CTET?
Ful;l Form of CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
When CTET results will be declared?
There is no official update regarding CTET Result, however, it is expected that the CET result 2022 will be declared on 15th Feb 2022.
CTET result Date?
CTET held in December 2021 result has been published on 9th March 2022
Previous Trends of CTET Result year-wise
|CTET 2021 -Dec||Updating Soon||Updating Soon|
|CTET 2021 -Jan||–||6,54,299|
|CTET 2019 -Dec||24,05,145||5,42,285|
|CTET 2019 -Jul||23,77,000||3,52,000|
|CTET 2018 -Dec||19,51,970||3,05,241|
|CTET 2016 -Sep||6,53,156||69,566|
|CTET 2015 -Feb||6,77,554||80,187|
|CTET 2014 -Feb||7,50,000||13,425|
|CTET 2013 -Jul||7,76,000||77,000|
|CTET 2012 -Nov||7,95,000||4,850|
|CTET 2012 -Jan||9,00,000||55,422|
|CTET 2011 -Jun||7,60,000||97,919|
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 | Grade III And Grade IV ADR Result
- Indian Navy Admit Card 2022 | Download Admit for MR & SSR Written Exam and PFT
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for Navik & Yantrik 300 vacancy
- SBI Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 5008 Junior Associate Posts
- Assam Police SI Result 2022 | Sub Inspector Written Test Result Out AB and UB