- 1 Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment 2024 Post Details
- 2 Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Application Fee
- 3 How to apply for Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment
- 4 Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Important Dates
- 5 Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Important Links
- 6 Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Syllabus
- 7 Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Syllabus for Witten Examination
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment 2024 : The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Published official recruitment notification to invite online application from the eligible candidates for Assistant Posts. Total number of post is 120. Eligible candidates are requested to apply before the last date – 13th February 2024.
|Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
|29th January 2024
|13th February 2024
|Graduate with 45% marks & good computer skill
|3 years of more experienced candidates will get 10 marks extra
|Rs.18,730/- to Rs.68,040/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/- plus other allowances
|21 years to 34 years as of 31st December 2023
|Application Fee Payment
|Online, using options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, NetBanking, or Wallet
|Written examination and personal interview
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment 2024 Post Details
- Post Name: Assistant
- Total Posts: 120 Posts
- Organization Name: Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd..
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates wish to apply for this Apex Bank Assistant Vacancy will have to pay the following application fee during application.
- Application fee : Rs. 650/- only
- Payment can be made online on the portal through the various method available.
- Graduate candidates with 45% marks from recognised university are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- Candidates should have good computer knowledge.
Candidates having experience 3 years or more in similar posts at State Co-operative Bank will have 10 marks preference during the selection process.
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Scale of Pay
Along with the other admissible allowances, the pay scale is – Rs.18,730/- to Rs.68,040/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-.
Candidates should be at aged between 21 years to 34 years as on 31st December 2023 to become eligible to apply for this Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment.
How to apply for Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment
Candidates wanted to apply for Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment, are requested to submit the online application from the following important links section in this article.
Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply for the Assistant Vacancy under Apex Bank Recruitment 2024.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Direct Apply Link (to be available from 29th Jan. 2024).
- You will be redirected to the official application portal.
- Here first candidates need to register themselves to apply.
- After registration, Sign in & start filling the application.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application and take an acknowledgement copy for future use.
We have embedded a YouTube video which guide you about the application process.
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Important Dates
|29th January 2024
|13th February 2024 till 5 PM
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Important Links
Here is the Important Links of Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment.
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Notification
|Join our WhatsApp Channel
|Visit Official Website
- DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2024 | 5 GIS Assistant Vacancy – Walk in Interview
- DC Dhubri Recruitment 2024 | 7 GIS Assistant Vacancy – Offline Apply
- DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2024 | 7 GIS Assistant Vacancy – Walk in Interview
- Assam TET Recruitment 2024 | Latest TET Assam Notice for Upper Primary Teacher
- Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2024 | Post Graduate Teacher, 1424 Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023, Salary 50k+, 10th pass can apply
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Download Now
- Samagra Siksha Majuli Recruitment 2023 | UDA, LDA, 4th Grade, Chowkidar Vacancy
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Syllabus
Selection Process includes below stages-
- Stage I – Witten Examination
- Stage II – Personal Interview
Apex Bank Assistants Recruitment Syllabus for Witten Examination
The written exam includes 125 multiple-choice questions and encompasses various subjects. The structure of the examination is as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness: 40 MCQs
- General English/ English Language: 25 MCQs
- Reasoning Ability/ Computer Aptitude: 30 MCQs
- Numerical Ability: 30 MCQs