- 1 Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Qualfication Required for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment
- 3 Other Eligibility Criteria for Post-Graduate teacher vacancy
- 4 DSE Assam Recruitment Online Apply Date
- 5 How to Apply for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
- 6 Documents Required to Apply for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
- 7 Subject-wsie vacancy of DSE, Assam Recruitment 2021
- 8 Important Links of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam (DSE) published notification for the recruitment of 2,272 Post Graduate teachers. The Secondary Education Department of Assam on behalf of the Inspector of Schools of the respective Districts (21 nos. of Plain Districts) today released notice to invite online application from the eligible candidates for Post Graduate teachers vacancy in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary and Multipurpose Schools/ Senior Secondary Schools of Assam.
Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021 Overview
Notification Type: Govt. Jobs
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher
Total Posts: 2272 Nos.
Department: Secondary Education, Assam
Salary: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- per month with other allowances as per the rule.
Qualification: Post Graduate
Application Mode: Online
Application Start Date: 25th Sept. 2021
Application Last Date: 20th Oct. 2021
Official website: madhyamik.assam.gov.in
Secondary Education Assam Recruitment Category-wise Vacancy
Qualfication Required for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment
Candidates must be Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
However, the degrees obtained through distance/ off-campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University/ Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. Letter No. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
Other Eligibility Criteria for Post-Graduate teacher vacancy
TET Qualification: Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Unreserved category candidates and minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Provided that for the teachers working regularly against the sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialised High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing or qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience.
Those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience. Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience.
Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
DSE Assam Recruitment Online Apply Date
The Online Application for the Post Graduate Teachers Vacancy will be started from 25th September 2021, 12 noon to 20th October 2021. Candidates are advised to apply online as early as possible so as to avoid last time rush.
Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as per below-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
How to Apply for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
Candidates who find themselves eligible for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021 of Post-Graduate Teacher vacancy must apply online. Step by step process is available below. else, candidate can visit directly at Directorate of Secondary Education Assam official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in
- Scroll down to the IMPORTANT Links section available below.
- Click on the Direct Application Link.
- Candidates need to regisster themself on the portal first.
- Login with the credintials and fill the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents in Coloured Scanned and .pdf format.
- Re-check the complete application before procedding.
- Finally, submit the application & make sure to take a print-outr of the application for future use.
Documents Required to Apply for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
Following documents to be required to upload while submitting online application for Post-graduate teacher jobs of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021 .
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card).
- All Educational Certificates, Marksheets and Admits.
- Higher Secondary TET Certificate and Marksheet.
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- NCC Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
Subject-wsie vacancy of DSE, Assam Recruitment 2021
Viewers are requested to check the official notification attached at the below link to know about the Subject-wsie vacancy of DSE, Assam Recruitment 2021 of Post Grduate teacher.
- 1. Advertisement for Post Graduate Teachers in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools / Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools throughout the State of Assam Download
- 2. Vacancy in Assamese Medium School Download
- 3. Vacancy in Bengali Medium School Download
- 4. Vacancy in Hindi Medium School Download
- 5. EWS memorendum dated 10 April 2019 Download
- 6. Common Instructions View
Important Links of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
|Secondary Education Assam Recruitment Application Link||Click here|
|Secondary Education Assam website||Click Here|
|For More Notification||Click Here|