- 1 IOCL Recruitment Details
- 2 Eligibility to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
- 3 Qualification Required for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) Jobs
- 4 Experiance Required for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) Jobs
- 5 How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- 6 Important Dates
- 7 Important Links
IOCL Recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited published official recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO). The vacancy includes a total of 71 posts. Interested candidates are requested to check below for more details.
IOCL Recruitment Details
Notification Type: Jobs Notice
Name of the Post: Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO)
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Total Vacancy: 71 Posts
Application Start Date: 1st Oct. 2021
Application Last Date: 22nd Oct. 2021
Application Fee: UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 300/-, Rest – Not applicable.
Eligibility to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for IOCL Recruitment for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) has to be eligible as per the below eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates. Upper Age relaxation would be for 3years for OBC-NCL Category, 5years for SC/ST Candiates and 10 years for PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) category candidates.
Qualification Required for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) Jobs
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full–time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
Experiance Required for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) Jobs
In order to apply, Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in following:
- Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/ OR
- Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products. (Disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Biological, Radiological, NDT etc. shall not be considered)
- Experience gained after date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
- Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered as relevant experience.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
Candidates find themselves eligible for the post of Qualification Required for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) vacancy and want to apply for the same, check the following step by step process.
- Scroll down to the Important Links below.
- Click on the Application Link.
- IOCL Official Vacancy Application portal will open.
- Register yourself in the portal first.
- Then, login and fill the aplication form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Upload Photo and signature.
- Once completed, Finally submit the Application.
- Make the Application Fee payment.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Pls Note: Once completed application and final submission of application form, candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and attach self-attested copies of necessary documents.
The above documents are to be sent (with the name of post-super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post so as to reach by 06-11-2021 to The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
|Starting of Online Application||01-Oct-21|
|Last Date of Online Application||22-Oct-21|
|IOCL Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit IOCL Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Notification||Click Here|