last date of apply: 07/10/2020
Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 has released an advertisement for requirement of 5746 post of graduate teacher( Arts & science )
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCY FOR ASSAM HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER RECRUITMENT 5746
A. GRADUATE TEACHER(SCIENCE)- 1843
B. GRADUATE TEACHER(ARTS)- 3903
SCALE OF PAY Rs. 14,000/ – 60,000 and grade pay Rs. 8,700/- PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Documents required ( Coloured scanned and in PDF format, all documents should be self attested)
- Mark sheet of HSLC, HSSLC and BA/B.Sc.
- Pass Certificate o HSLC, HSSLC, AND BA/B.Sc.
- Pass Certificate of HSLC/HSLC admit card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of High school TET.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of B.Ed.
- Certificate of SC/ST(Plains or Hills)/OBC/MOBC.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificate of disabilities issued by govt. authority.
- Certificate of NCC(B&C category only)
- Certificate of recognized Sports at national level representing Assam.
- Certificate of Achievements in fine arts and cultural activities representing the state officially at national level.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Borad.
- Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.
Criteria for Selection of Teacher in Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
1. 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc examination (in case of Major/Hons, the
marks obtained in Major/Hons shall be taken into consideration).
2. 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
3.100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T./B.Ed final examination.
4. 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an undergraduate/Junior Teacher in a provincialized High/Higher Secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experience teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher.
5. Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i)(ii), (iii) and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
6. 50 marks @ 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as contractual teacher and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years.
7. 50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have requisite academic and professional qualification.
8. 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate).
9. 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
10. 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in/ from midnight of 15/09/2020 to midnight of 07/10/2020.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: Click Here
APPLY HERE: Click Here