DHE Combined Merit Scholarship: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam has published an official notification for Combined Merit Scholarship for the students taking admission into Degree and Master Degree Course. Graduate and Under Graduate candidates will be able to submit online application. More details are given below.
Also Read: Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2021 for NER, apply online at scholarships.gov.in
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Details
Notification Type: Scholarship
Name of Department: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Name of Scholarship: Combined Merit (Degree and Master Degree) Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
Eligible Courses: Under Graduate and Post Graduate
Financial Assistance: The student selected for this scheme will be awarded the financial aid listed below till the completion of their course.
- Under Graduate (UG) – Rs. 300 per month
- Post Graduate (PG) – Rs. 500 per month
Other Eligibility Details of Combined Merit Scholarship
Minimum Marks: Candidates has to get at least 60% marks in his/her last examination, i.e. –
- 60% marks in Higher Secondary Final examination for UG Courses Scholarship.
- 60% marks in General Degree Course to be eligible for PG Courses Scholarship.
Residency: The candidates must be permanent residents of Assam State.
Bank Account: Ensure to have an active bank account so as to receive the scholarship. Candidates have to upload the same while submitting online application.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on purely merit basis.
How to Apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
Candidates find themselves eligible and want to apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship provided by the Directorate of Higher Education are requested to check the following step y step process.
- Scroll down to the important links section below.
- Click on the Direct Application Link.
- DHE Combined Scrolship Online applcation portal will be opened.
- Now, Register yourself in the portal first.
- Fill the Application form properly.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finaly submit and take a print out of the application form.
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Helpline
- Phone Number: +91-361-2382286
- Email Address: [email protected] or [email protected].
Required Documents to Compete Application for Scholarship
Pls keep the following documents handy as you may required to upload the documents.
- Student’s Passport Size Photograph.
- Student’s Signature.
- Domicile Certificate from Deputy Commissioner or Sub Divisional Officer.
- Study Certificate from Head of the Institution.
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
- India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 | IPPB GDS Vacancy – 59 Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 | SSC Notification for MTS Exam for more than 11,409 vacancies
- BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 | Grade III And Grade IV ADR Result
- Indian Navy Admit Card 2022 | Download Admit for MR & SSR Written Exam and PFT
|Application Start Date||30-Sep-21|
|Application Last Date||26-Oct-21|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Student’s Login Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|