Last date of submission of application: 20.11.2020
Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri, In accordance with the approval received vide Govt. letter No. GAG(B)518/2017/51 Dated 14.10.2020 online applications are invited from citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 17 (seventeen) Nos of sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant (Grade-III) under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri in the scale of pay of PB-2 – Rs 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade Pay- Rs 6200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rule. Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 02.11.2020 at website www.dhubri.gov.in or https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dhubri
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Grade-III)
No. of Posts: 17
Pay-Band: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade Pay- Rs. 6200/-
1. OBC/MOBC-5, SC- 1, ST(P)-1, ST(H)-1, EWS-2, PwD-1
2. Open Category: UR -6
Age: The applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated, 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms . The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card /Certificate issued by a recognized Board /Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
a. The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
b. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma /Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Assamese) and Internet Processing etc.
How to Apply:
a. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
b. Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website – www.dhubri.gov.in.
c. Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website.
Required documents/ testimonials to be uploaded at the time of applying
a. Recent Coloured Passport size photograph.
b. Scanned Signature of the candidate in full.
c. Self-attested copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
d. The applicants under EWS category will have to furnish EWS certificate issued by the Competent authority.
e. Disability Certificate (in case of PwD) issued by the competent Authority,
f. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of application through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing.The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according Permission to appear in written examination/join services on being selected by the Selection Committee in due course of time shall rest upon appropriate authority. The Selection Commission shall not be any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join services after selection.
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
1. The selection will be done as per merit basis and the Selection Committee constituted for this purpose will prepare the Select list adhering to the rules and procedures laid down by the Govt. of Assam.
2. The appointment will be made after necessary police verification, document verification and Medical examination as per Procedure,
3. The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Proficiency Test,
4. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to appointing Authority that he/ she will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Government issued vide Finance Department letter No. DW.3/03/Part-I/1 dated 25.01.2005.
5. Date of written examination will be notified later on in the District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in.
6. Admit Cards/ call letters for written test and Computer Proficiency test will be made available in the District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in or https://niyuktl.assam.gov.in/dhubri.
*No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
*The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
*Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test Examination comprising of the following subjects:-
|a)||i) General English||75|
|ii) General Knowledge||50|
|iii) Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|b)||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|c)||Language Skills in Assamese/ English||50|
|After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency Test:|
|d)||Computer Proficiency (Practical)||50|
1. Date of commencement of submission of application: 02.11.2020.
2. Last date of submission of application: 20.11.2020.
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here (Official Website