Date Of Written Test: 24/11/2020
Chief inspector of Factories, Assam, WRITTEN TEST Date is Released for Recruitment to the Post of LOWER DIVISION ASSISTANT AT THE DISTRICT FACTORY OFFICE, SIVASAGAR, Vide Advertisement No. Janasanyog/D/2352/20, Published on 4th August, 2020.
The written test for the said post, will be held at the Thanuram Gogoi Memorial Higher Secondary School, B.G. Road, Sivasagar, Dist: Sivasagar, Assam, PIN: 785640 at 10.00 AM on 24h November, 2020 followed by Computer Practical test. Individual “Call Letters’ in this regard have been issued to the eligible candidate and sent by post.
Candidates are to bring original copies of all the testimonials for necessary verification to the test venue.
O Post Details:
1. Lower Division Assistant,District Factory office Sibsagar
Total Number of Vacancy: 1 (One) Post is reserved for Women Candidate
Scale of Pay: PB-2 Rs 14000-49000/- Grade Pay Rs 6200/-
a. Must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks
b. The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independently of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Mode of Selection: There shall be two phases of selection.
O Phase – I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Head Quarters of Assam i.e. in the District of vacancies exist on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Objective type written test will be as follows:
|Sl No.||Subject||Total Marks|
|1||General English including General Knowledge and|
|2||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||30|
O Phase – II: Against each vacancy, four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test in the respective place of vacancies. The Computer (Practical) Test will be of 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Educational Qualification certificates and Mark sheet, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Disability Certificate ( in case of PwD candidates).
Terms and Conditions:
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age of age as on 01/01/2020. The Upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
Documents Required: The Application must be accompanied by the followings:
(a) Copies of all certificates and valid employment exchange Registration Card.
(b) Two Copies of self attested recent passport size colour photograph
(c) A self addressed envelope (size 22 x 10 Cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs 5.00 only.
(d) Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidates).
(e) Declaration in Form- “A”, prescribed under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small
Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019, and available in our website www.ciflabour.assam.gov.in .
Must Read Instructions:(At the time of Application)
1. The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
2. The Applicants will have to appear in all the tests at their own expenses.
3. The Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
4. Candidates with other qualification shown in the Standard Form of Application published in Assam Gazette Part IX and person with previous experience of Govt./ PSU and other reputed organization shall be given preference.
5. Candidates willing to apply for more than one category of post shall submit application separately.
6. No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and / or call letter by post.
7. Candidates should note that authorities may subsequently prepare a short list from the applicant by fixing of cut off level and only those candidates who would qualify to enter the short list may be called for test.
8. The candidates should submit their filled in application with all requisite document to the Chief inspectorate of Factories, Assam, Betkuchi, Lokhra, Guwahati – 781040.
9. The decision of the selection committee for Appointment of LDA under the establishment of Factory Inspectorate as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
Date Of Written Test: 24/11/2020 at the Thanuram Gogoi Memorial Higher Secondary School, B.G. Road, Sivasagar, Dist: Sivasagar, Assam, PIN: 785640 at 10.00 AM.
Chief inspector of Factories, Assam, Official Links
Official Website: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Download Pdf of Advertisement: Click Here
List of Eligible Candidates Called to Appear in The Written Test for LDC: Click Here
Written Test Notice:
To Get Latest Job Notifications: Follow Us in