Last Date of Apply: 10.11.2020 (3.00 pm)
Director of Medical Education, Assam, Online Registration will commence for 1ST ROUND COUNSELING FOR ADMISSION INTO 1ST YEAR MBBS/BDS COURSES IN THE MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGES OF ASSAM, SESSION 2020. This is for general information of all eligible candidates who have qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (U.G.)- 2020 (NEET-UG 2020) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into 1st year MBBS/BDS courses in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Assam for the session 2020 under State quota seats, that the 1st round counseling for selection of eligible candidates for admission into 1st year MBBS/BDS courses under state quota seats will be conducted online by this Directorate.
Candidates should qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (U.G.)- 2020 (NEET-UG 2020) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
1. Online Registration for the counseling will commence from 05.11.2020 to 10.11.2020 (3.00 pm), which will be available at the official website of this Directorate, www.dme.assam.gov.in. Online filling of choices and locking of choices will be available from 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020 midnight, after which the choices will be locked automatically if not locked earlier by the candidate.
2. After processing the data, a college-wise and course-wise list of selected candidates will be prepared. Counseling for seats reserved for Freedom Fighter/ Martyr of Assam Movement/ Extremist Violence/ Ex-service man & Serving Defence Personnel/ Sports/ Rank Holder (1st & 2nd) of AHSEC, Assam, 2020, will be held offline for which eligible candidates are directed to go through the notice published through newspaper and the official website of this Directorate.
3. A list of selected candidates along with modalities of admission will be displayed in the website of this Directorate on 14.11.2020.
4. The selected candidates will have to get admitted in the respective institutions as directed and pay the requisite fees along with counseling fees at the time of admission.
5. Eligibility for registration for the online counseling will be as per the Medical Colleges and Dental Colleges of Assam, (Regulation of Admission into 1st year MBBS/BDS courses) Rules, 2017 with subsequent amendments up to 2019 and Government of Assam notifications issued in this regard.
Last Date of Apply: 05.11.2020 to 10.11.2020 (3.00 pm)
Candidates are directed to regularly visit the official website of this Directorate, www.dme.assam.gov.in for any update.
Official Website: http://www.dme.assam.gov.in