SEBA Recruitment 2021: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has published an official vacancy notice for the post of Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant on a Contractual basis in the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit online application form below.
|Application Last Date||04/07/2021|
SEBA Recruitment 2021 Details
Notification Type : Assam Govt Job
Post Name – Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant
Salary – Rs. 17,000/- per month (with Annual Increment and DA as admissible).
Education Qualification Required –
- Candidates must be graduates in the Science, Arts, or Commerce stream having a minimum of 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th, and 55% in graduation.
- Candidates having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidates having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- 1 year: 1 point
- 2 years: 2 points
- 3 years : 3 points
- 4 years: 4 points
- 5 years and above: 5 points
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum of 43 years as on 1st January 2021
Application Fee: Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply For SEBA Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates can submit online application as below –
- Scroll down to the important links available below.
- Click on the Direct Application Link to the Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant Job Application.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Once finally submit print the filled application form and send the application form and the relevant documents to the SEBA office; Guwahati by 10th July 2021.
SEBA Office Address-
The Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21.
Important Dates of SEBA Recruitment
- Application Start Date: 22nd June 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 4th July 2021
Important Links of SEBA Recruitment
- Online Application Link: Click Here
- Official Advertainment: Click Here
- NHM Assam Website: Click Here
1 thought on “SEBA Recruitment 2021 – 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy”