- 1 Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS) Overview
- 2 Why Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS)?
- 3 Sahara Refund Portal Launch Date
- 4 Sahara India Refund Portal Link/website
- 5 Documents Required to Apply Sahara India Refund
- 6 Important to Not before Apply for Sahara India Refund Portal
- 7 Is payment receipts are necessary?
- 8 Sahara India Refund Portal Online Apply
- 9 Sahara India Refund Portal OTP not received
- 10 Sahara India Refund Apply Dates
- 11 Youtube Video Guide on Sahara India Refund Portal
- 12 FAQs on Sahara India refund portal
Sahara Refund Portal 2023: Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India, has recently launched Sahara Refund Portal 2023 for the people who have invested their hard earned money into SAHARA INDIA PARIWAR. The motive of the Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS) is to refund Rs 5,000 Crs to the lagitmate members who is not able to claim the invested money into SAHARA INDIA.
If you like our contents, do follow us on google news here for future updates..
Hon’ble Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah has successfully launched the Sahara Refund Portal website and the portal is accessible at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. In this article we will discuss about the Sahara refund portal login, last date of applying, problems users are facing and how to solve while, applying for the Sahara India refund at the website.
Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS) Overview
|Name of the Portal
|Sahara Refund Portal
|Portal Launched Date
|18th July 2023
|Sahara Refund Portal Apply Mode
|Sahara Refund Portal Apply Dates
|Sahara Refund Portal Live Status
|Website is Live
|Hon’ble Union Minister for Home &
Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah
|Official Sahara Refund Portal Website
Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS) Is basically a web portal from where the Sahara India members will be able to submit their application for reclaim the amount over the internet only. Sahara India refund portal online process is completely digital and no offline step is involved.
The user interface of this Sahara Refund Portal website is so easy and simple that users will be able to submit their application to claim their invested money into Sahara India by own. You will find the step by step process in this article below for your help.
The news of this Sahara Refund Portal has already bought joy to the members who were not able to claim their invested money even if already maturity date reached of their Sahara India Policy. We will be dedicatedly updating our contents with latest Sahara News for our respected visitors so please visit us regularly.
Join Us Now🔗
Why Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS)?
Until July 18th 2023, the investor who have deposited their hard earned money into the Sahara India had no clue about the money and were being tensed about it. It is the government’s dedication, who brought the matter to the court and the justive was served.
As directed by Supreme Court, Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) and Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India have introduced Sahara Refund Portal (CRCS) which is digital and open to all eligible investor to submit their claim.
Sahara Refund Portal Launch Date
The Sahara Refund Portal has be launched on 18th July 2023. Since the launched date the web-portal Sahara Refund Portal website is accepting the application in a simpler way. Anyone who have invested any amount in the Sahara Group’s cooperative societies will have login in this Sahara Refund Portal to claim return against the investment done. Since the Supreme Court has mandated the Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited (CRCS) to allocate a substantial sum of Rs 5,000 crs specifically for the purpose of refunding the SAHARA INDIA investor claims.
Sahara India Refund Portal Link/website
The official Sahara India Refund Portal Link is https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. You can directly click on the link mention to go to the official website and start submitting the application for your sahara refund claim. Also if you have already registered, use this link https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login. There is no other link available for Sahara India Refund, so please be careful while going to any link pretending to be Sahara India Refund Portal.
Documents Required to Apply Sahara India Refund
To apply Sahara India Money refund, please ensure you have the following details with you-
- SAHARA INDIA Deposit Account Number
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar (Mandatory)
- Membership Number of SAHARA INDIA
- Certificate of Deposit/Passbook/receipt
- PAN Card (if the claim amount exceeds Rs. 50,000)
- Email ID
Important to Not before Apply for Sahara India Refund Portal
- Your Aadhar and Mobile No. should be linked.
- Also, you bank account should be linked to your Aadhar for Payments (Aadhar seeded account).
- In the Sahara India Refund portal itself will let you select that bank account that is Aadhar linked. If any bank account not linked that you have to link one first.
Is payment receipts are necessary?
While applying for the Sahara Refund In the portal the consumers are supposed to be uploaded the payment receives that has been provided by the agents while you made any instalment payment of your SAHARA INDIA policy.
So in order to validate how much payment you made to the Sahara India account the authorities have to validate your payment receipts for the refund.
Sahara India Refund Portal Online Apply
If you have kept your money in Sahara India, Now you can apply for the payment of your money as the government has decided to accept the applications from the member of Sahara India. We have added a step by step process on how to apply Sahara India refund portal below-
- Go to the link – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login.
- Click on the registration option.
- Enter the last four digits of your order number and and your mobile number for registration.
- After registration click on the login, Now again login with your last four digits of aadhar number and mobile number.
- Accept the terms of aadhar authentication.
- Now enter the full aadhar no. and wait for the OTP.
- Enter the received OTP and get into the portal.
- Fill the complete application and upload the necessary documents ask for.
- Add the deposit receipt details
- Check the application preview to ensure no mistake made.
- Finally, submit the application and take a printout of the application along with tracking no.
Sahara India Refund Portal OTP not received
As per the latest update, the website is facing some technical issue due to high traffic load in the Sahara India Refund Portal due to which there is some delay/ otp not received issue identified.
Since the team is constantly working towards optimisation on the portal for the betterment of the smooth process experience while submitting your application for the Sahara Refund.
Sahara India Refund Apply Dates
From the starting date 18th July, the portal has been accepting the application for the claim of Sahara India Investment Refund.
As of now there is no closing of application date has announced. We will update here if such date comes.
Youtube Video Guide on Sahara India Refund Portal
FAQs on Sahara India refund portal
Q. How to claim sahara india money?
Ans: To clean the Sahara India money, The investor has to apply online from the Sahara India portal www.mocrefund.crcs.gov.in with the required documents.
Q. Sahara India Kya Hai?
Ans: Sahara India Ek Multi Business Company Hai. Sahara India Financial Services provider or isk under Sahara India Corporation Society this may look apna hard earned money jama Karte Hai jisme accha returns milte hai..
Q: How to get the Payment Receipts?
Ans: You can ask your policy agent about your payment receipts.