Last Date of Application 17/10/2020
DHE,Assam, Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of 540(Five forty) nos. of Staff Nurse(critical care) posts for 27 ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36.
1. Staff Nurse( Critical Care): 540 Posts
2. Minimum Educational Qualification:
A. GNM Diploma/B.Sc(Nursing) degree or above from any institute/nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council(INC) and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
B. Applicant should have experience of working in ICU(Intensive Care Unit) at least for a period of one year.
3. Scale of pay or Grade pay: Rs. 14,000- 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6800/-
4. Category of Reservation: Reservation of posts for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/OBC/(MOBC)/EWS(Economically Weaker Section) will be as per prevailing Government rules/norms.
Candidate should not be less than 18(eighteen) years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in releasable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interested and eligible candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, www.dhs.assam.gov.in
2. The following documents of candidates in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
(a) Two(2) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
(b) Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate(age proof).
(c) All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
(d) Caste Certificate (where applicable)
(e) Permanent resident ship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (it any)
(f) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(g) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
(h) Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council(ANC).
(i) Experience Certificate working in ICU.
How to apply:
The online applications will be available in the official website of Directorate of Health Services, Assam (http://www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 03.10.2020 to 17.10.2020.
Apply here: Click Here