- 1 About CBSE 10th Result 2023
- 2 CBSE 10th Result, Where to Check
- 3 How to check CBSE 10th result 2023 with DigiLocker
- 4 Details available in CBSE 10th Marksheet
- 6 Process 10th CBSE Result Marksheet in DigiLocker
- 7 How to calculate CGPA of CBSE Class 10 Result 2023?
- 8 What after CBSE 10th Result 2023 Declaration?
- 9 Important Links of CBSE 10th Result
- 10 CBSE Previous Result Date and Time
- 11 CBSE 10 Result Abbreviation Meaning
- 12 Statistics of CBSE Class 10 Result
- 12.1 When will the CBSE Class 10 Result be Declared?
- 12.2 How to Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2023?
- 12.3 Does the syllabus of CBSE compartment exams remain the same?
- 12.4 How to check CBSE 10th result 2023 online?
- 12.5 What is a Digilocker’s PIN?
- 12.6 When will students get the Pass certificate?
- 12.7 Share this:
CBSE 10th Result 2023 | Check CBSE Result and Analysis: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), India has published CBSE 10th Result 2023 on 12th May 2023. The CBSE CLass X(ten) exam was held between 15th Feb to 21st March 2023. You can check the the CBSE Result at the CBSE official Website: cbseresults.nic.in
Candidates who have appeared the CBSE 10th Exam are waiting eagerly for the examination result. Here in this article we will let you know about how you can check the CBSE 10th Result 2023. And you will find here the CBSE 10th toppers list.
About CBSE 10th Result 2023
|Post Update Date||13 May 2023|
|Exam Name||Secondary School Examination (Class X), 2023|
|Exam Class||10th Standard|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Date of Exam||15th February to 21st March 2023|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination – Academic|
|Total Students||21,86,940 Students|
|No of Exam Centres||7240 Centres|
|Declaration Date of Result||12th May 2023|
|Head Office||Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, 110092|
CBSE 10th Result, Where to Check
Central Board of Secondary Education has provided multiple ways to check the CBSE 10th Result 2023. The CBSE class 10 Result will be available on the below portals/websites.
- cbseresults.nic.in (official)
- UMANG apps
- SMS, IVRS
SMS: To check the cbse 10th result through sms, follow the process below-
- Send sms : cbse10<space>Roll No.<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre no..
- Send the SMS to 7738299899.
- Once sent, candidates will get the Class 10th cbse result details via sms itself.
IVR: Candidates who have appeared the CBSE exam from Delhi region, will only be able to check the CBSE result via IVR.
Pls dial the below the telephone no. and follow the process to get the CBSE 10th Result
|Region Covered||Telephone Numbers|
|Local subscribers of Delhi||24300699|
|Subscribers from other parts of the country||011 – 24300699|
How to check CBSE 10th result 2023 with DigiLocker
CBSE also provides the Class 10th digital mark sheets in DigiLocker App or website, digilocker.gov.in. It can be downloaded by login to the DigiLocker website and mobile application. Once students will get credentials for DigiLocker accounts on the phone via SMS. Enter your details in the app to cbse 10th result 2023 check online
Details available in CBSE 10th Marksheet
Candidates will get the following details CBSE 10th Result Marksheet-
- Student name
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Subject Name
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Marks obtained
Process 10th CBSE Result Marksheet in DigiLocker
As per the reports, CBSE Has provided a 6 digit pin codes for the students to have their accounts on DigiLocker. The schools will be able to download their accounts user details to get the accounts of the students activated. With the Digilocker Accounts, candidates will be able to check and download their CBSE 2023 Result Marksheet and Certificates on DigiLocker itself.
How to calculate CGPA of CBSE Class 10 Result 2023?
- First of all, Add your grade points for the main five subjects
- Now, divide it by 5.
- For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are: 9, 8, 9, 9 and 7, then
- Step 1: Add the grade points: 9+8+9+9+7 = 42
- Step 2: Divide it by 5; 42/5 = 8.4
- Thus, your CGPA will be 8.4.
Know how to convert CGPA into the percentage
- In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
- For example, When CGPA is 8.4, it should be multiplied by 9.5,
- Thus, 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.80%
CBSE 10th Result 2023- Meaning of abbreviation
- R.L. – Result Later (Your result is under preparation and it will be declared soon)
- N.E. – Not Eligible
- R.W. – Result Withheld
- ABST – Absent
- COMP – Compartment
- UFM – Unfair Means
- XXXX – Improvement
- SJD – Subjudice
- N.R. – Not Registered
What after CBSE 10th Result 2023 Declaration?
Online 10th CBSE board result 2023 will be provisional in nature. Students are advised to collect the original mark sheet issued by the CBSE after the declaration of Class 10 result 2023 CBSE . The original mark sheet will be sent to all schools after the Class 10 CBSE Result 2023 declaration.
This is an important document and must be kept safe. Students will now be able to choose an academic stream from Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue for the next 2 years. Students can also check courses after 10th and pursue them.
Verification of CBSE 10th Result 2023
Students who will not be satisfied with CBSE Class 10th result 2023 will be able to apply for the process of verification and revaluation.
- CBSE releases the application for re-evaluation and verification after the declaration of CBSE 10th board result 2023.
- Students can apply online for verification of class 10 CBSE result 2023 in June 2023, tentatively.
- Students have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 per subject to apply.
- The payment can be made through gateway/net banking, debit/credit card (both national/ international).
Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books
- Students can apply for obtaining a photocopy of the answer book in June 2023, tentatively.
- The processing fee for obtaining a photocopy of the answer booklet will be Rs. 500 per answer book.
Important Links of CBSE 10th Result
|CBSE 10th Result 2023||Server 1|
|CBSE 10th Result 2023||Server 2|
|CBSE 10th Result 2023||Server 3|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
CBSE Previous Result Date and Time
|Year||Result Date||Result Time|
CBSE 10 Result Abbreviation Meaning
CBSE Class 10 Toppers List 2020
|Topper’s name||Percentage||Marks secured|
Statistics of CBSE Class 10 Result
Here we have provide CBSE Class 10 result statistics from 2014 to 2023. The data is presented in the table for better and easy understanding. This to inform you that every year data is being updated here after the declaration of results.
When will the CBSE Class 10 Result be Declared?
The CBSE Class 10 Result has been declared on 12th May 2023.
How to Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2023?
Read the complete article. You can also check the cbse official website cbseresults.nic.in
Does the syllabus of CBSE compartment exams remain the same?
Yes, the CBSE class 10 syllabus of compartment exams and regular exams remains the same.
How to check CBSE 10th result 2023 online?
Students can check the 10th result 2023 CBSE board online by entering roll number, date of birth, centre number, school number and the admit card ID.
What is a Digilocker’s PIN?
Students can download their marksheet’s via DigiLocker. Every CBSE student has got a 6-digit PIN of their DigiLocker account. With this PIN, students can see their result instantly instead of checking the official website.
When will students get the Pass certificate?
Students who will pass the exam will get the pass certificate from their respective schools