ATEPFO Recruitment 2021: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) published official recruitment notification for 25 Junior Assistant Vacancies at ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. Candidates having Graduate Qualification are requested to submit online application starting from 15th July 2021. For more details check full advertisement below.
|Notification Type||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Application Last Date||14th August 2021|
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs. 14,000 – 49,000 + GP – 6,200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Total Posts: 25 Nos.
- Unreserved: 10 Nos.
- OBC/MOBC: 07 Nos.
- SC: 02 Nos.
- ST(P): 02 Nos.
- ST(H): 01 Nos.
- EWS: 02 Nos.
- PwD: 01 Nos.
- Candidates must be Graduate in any streams from a recognized University.
- Candidate must have holding a minimum of 6 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread-sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Application Fee: Candidate needs to make the following amount as application fee while submitting an online application for Junior Assistant Posts of ATEPFO Recruitment.
- ST/SC : Rs.200/-
- Others : Rs.300/-
- PWD : Nil
Other Eligibility Criteria of ATEPFO Recruitment
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam .
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as given below –
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure of ATEPFO Recruitment
The Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes 2 stages.
Stage-I : The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage I include:
- General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks.
- General English – 20 marks.
- Arithmetic — 20 marks.
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
- Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Final Selection: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant of ATEPFO Recruitment.
How to Apply For ATEPFO Recruitment
In order to submit online application for the posts of Junior Assistant, one should check the following-
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Direct Application Link.
- Register yourself in the portal first.
- Fill the application form details and upload the required documents along with your photo and signature.
- Finally submit and take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Online Application Start Date – 15th July 2021
- Online Application Last Date – 14th August 2021
Documents to be Uploaded
Following documents needs to be uploaded while submitting online application for ATEPFO Junior Assistant Vacancy.
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by the competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Office.
- Online Application Link: Click Here
- NHM Assam Website: Click Here
1 thought on “ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy”