- 1 Assam Navodaya Admission 2023 Details
- 2 Assam Navodaya Admission Eligibility
- 3 How to Apply for Assam Navodaya Admission?
- 4 Important Dates of Assam Navodaya Admission
- 5 Important Links of Navodaya Admission
- 6 Composition of JNV Selection Test
- 7 Admit Cards of Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
- 8 Result of Assam Navodaya Admission
Assam Navodaya Admission 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti published an official notification regarding Nayvodaya Admission 2023. Students and parents who are still waiting for the Assam Navodaya Admission Date and want to submit online application, this is for your information that the JNV Admission for 2023 for class VI is already started..
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has recenly published the notification about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – JNVST 2023 Online application Date for class 6. This JNV Select Test conducts every year by the respective authority to get the students selected based on their perfomance on the selection test. Once selected and take admission into Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, candidate willl get verious govt. facilities in order to study further.
Name of School: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)
Class of Admission: Class 6th
Name of Exam: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test, 2023
Name of Organization: Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti
Date of Exam: 29th April 2023 at 11.30 AM
Name of Scheme: Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme
No of JNVs in Assam: 28 Vidyalayas
Sponsored by: Government of India
Language of the Exam (Assam): English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Garo, Bengali, Manipuri (Bangla Script), Manipuri (Meitei Mayek).
Age Limit: A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 1st May 2009 and after 30th April 2013 (both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories.
District: Candidates where JNV is available in their districts will be elgible to apply.
Previous Admission: Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September, 2021 is not eligible to apply.
Current Study: A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2021-22 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
Attempt Limit: A Candidate can apply for JNV selection test once in his career.
Students who are eligible as per the official notification issued by the Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti are able to submit their application for admission into several Navodaya Vidhyalayas across the nation as well as for Assam. Step by step online application guide is provided to assist our valuable users.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- The official portal of NVS will load.
- Tick on Have you read the prospectus? and click Proceed.
- A form will load, fill the all required details carefully.
- In upload document section, upload your required documents.
- After above step, click on Save & Preview.
- After that you will get a preview of your application and at the end click on submit your application button.
- After successful submission of application, you will get a Registration No. and acknowledgment copy of application. Keep these two for future references.
- Starting date of online application: 27th September 2021
- Last date of online application: 30th November 2021
- Date of Navodaya Selection Test: 30th April 2022
|Download Official Prospectus||Assamese | English|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Certificate Form||Click Here|
|Print Your Registration||Click Here|
|Find Registration Number||Click Here|
|Previous Year’s Question||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Composition of JNV Selection Test
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Type of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40 Nos||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20 Nos||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20 Nos||25||30 Minutes|
|Total||80 Nos||100||2 Hours|
The admit card will be made available by NVS in due course of time as per the date fixed which will be displayed on the application portal as well as on our website. Admit card will be available free of cost and candidates/parents will be able to download them before JNVST. Fore more information Navodaya Admit Card Download 2022
The result of JNV Selection Test 2022 is expected to be declared by June 2022. Candidates can access the result on the official admission portal as well as on our website. Fore more information click here.