AH & Veterinary Department, Assam Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up for the 507 Nos Grade IV posts under the Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam. Check the complete advertisement below. Online submission facility for applications will be available during 27th February, 2021 and 13th March, 2021.
- Application Start date- 27 Feb 2021
- Application Last Date– 13 Mar 2021
AH & Veterinary Department, Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Post Name- Grade IV, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam
No. Of Posts- 507 Nos.
Reservation– Check the official advertisement for detailed reservation information.
Salary– Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 52,000 + Grade pay 3,900/- in Pay Band 1
Educational Qualification– A candidate should be Class VIII passed from any recognized Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the Certificate of VIII pass from the School Authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority.
- Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (having validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- Candidates must have knowledge of local language of Assam.
Age– Candidates must not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years for the UR candidates. Upper age relaxation will be as per Govt. Rules.
Documents to Upload for Grade IV Jobs of AH & Veterinay Department
Following documents to required to upload while submitting online application for Grade IV Jobs under Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam requirements.
- A Latest Passport Photo of standard 4.5 X 3.5 cm not exceeding 100 kb.
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by School or other Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit In regard to age will not be accepted.
- And for candidates appearing HSLC and above, age of proof shall have to be supported by admit card or Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Scanned Signature (within 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm)
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange within the State of Assam.
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17 dated Dispur, the 6th Nov/2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of Form-A from — “animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in”.
- Copy of EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the Officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No.ABP 07/2019/4,dated 10/04/2019, kindly refer to the Govt. OM No.ABP.07/2019/16 dated 31/12/2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS certificate from -“animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in”.
- Caste Certificate ( In case of Reserved category candidates)
How to Apply for AH and Veterinary Department Jobs
In order to submit online application for Grade IV Jobs under Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department Assam Recruitment 2021 pls follow-
- Scroll down to Important Links for AH and Veterinary Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the Direct Application Link available.
- Register yourself in the portal.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Complete the other steps to complete the application.
- Submit the application and take a printout of online application.
Important Links for AH and Veterinary Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification – CLICK HERE
- Direct Application Links – CLICK HERE
- Official Website – Visit
- Join Our WhatsApp Group – Join
- Join Our Telegram Group – Join
- Like us on Facebook – Like